
Being the third child can be fun because you always have playmates and you usually get away with a lot, but one downside is that you are usually drug around to wherever the older siblings have to go...school, games, practices, friends houses, etc. You hardly have a say in anything you would like to do. So, today was a day for only Lauren and I. I decided to take her to Disneyland. Whenever we go as a family, most of our time is spent going to wherever the older kids want to go. So today was Lauren's day to see what she wanted to see and ride what she wanted to ride. Let me tell you, I had a blast with her! First we went and bought an Autograph book and saw some of the characters, which she loves. She thought she was so big getting their autograph all by herself. We then went on rides that she wanted to go on. We could take our time and not feel like we were being rushed because we were going on the "baby rides" and those are "boring" according to the other two kids. I even talked her into going on her second real roller coaster, the one in toon town, and she loved it. (The first was Matterhorn when she was a little over 2 and I haven't been able to get her back on since.) We even got to ride on the horse pulled carriage, which was actually a lot of fun. I didn't want our time together to end and Lauren didn't want to go either, but it was time to go pick up Amanda from my mom's and Blake from school. I will definitely be doing that again with her soon. Kids grow so quickly that every moment spent with them should be cherished. No matter how many kids you have, I feel each child deserves their own individual attention from their parents and that special quality time. Here are a few pictures from the day.

Lauren and Minnie

She was actually out dancing with Minnie and the other characters when Disneyland opended.
Lauren and Pooh

Lauren and Tigger

One of her favorite rides, The Teacups.
Yummy Churro!
She really wished she could ride this horsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment