Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter



I'm finally getting around to the Easter pictures. My sister and I took the kids to a couple easter egg hunts the Saturday before Easter while the guys went on a hiking adventure. The kids had a lot of fun and Jack even won a cool basket with a big stuffed animal. On Easter we went to church and then over to my grandparents house for lunch and more egg hunts. The egg hunts on Easter are a lot better because the eggs are filled with money. They have a good front yard for hiding eggs and the kids again, had a blast. This past Friday was the Father-Daughter dance at the kids school. Amanda and Bryan got all dressed up to go. It was so cute! They had chocolate fountains there as well as other desserts. They got their pictures taken and Amanda got a wrist corsage and a rose. They had a lot of fun dancing and spending time together. Here are some pictures of Easter and before the dance.


Amanda finding eggs



The kids after the hunt was over.



Our annual family Easter picture.


The kids on the swing.



Looking for eggs at Gaga and Papas house.



Hey, Lauren found one in a tree. Who could have put that there?


Opening their eggs to see what they got.

"Look what I got!"



Amanda and Bryan before the Father-Daughter Dance


Practicing their dancing.


2 comments:

Funco Preschool said...

Okay the dance thing is really sweet. It makes me want to make sure Ava gets enrolled in a school that has a father daughter dance. We may have to watch her a bit though, she already "shakes her booty" quite a bit.

The Doerr Four said...

Oh, thinking about the father/ daughter dance brings tears to my eyes. That is so sweet and I love that they were practicing. I'm sure that Amanda felt so special to just have that time with Bryan. Love it!