Friday, October 10, 2008

My Bible Class


I just got done teaching the 2 and 3 year old class at church. I have been teaching them for 6 months now. We have A LOT of kids in the class. This picture is most of them minus about 3. The class would range from 12- 16 kids on Sundays. All of the kids were so well behaved and a pleasure to teach. The first quarter I had about six new 2 year old's who had never been away from their parents before. So there were a few tears, but they got over it quickly and now come into class with a big smile on their face and are very confident. The kids are so well behaved, sit on the carpet nicely, treat each other nicely, say their memory verses, sing songs and are all around a good group of kids. I had a fun time teaching these guys. I will now have a break for a little bit and go into the adult class, but will be back in January for another round.

Trying to get 14 kids to all look at the camera and smile was a difficult task, but this was the best picture I could get. It's hard enough trying to get my three to all smile at the same time.

No comments: