On Saturday we went to the Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train with my family and my sisters family. We have never taken the kids here before because the prices for everything is outrageous. But I got lucky and won tickets off of one of my favorite mom websites. I got 5 tickets to ride the train (costs $8.00 per person) and 13 activity tickets ($4.00 per ticket). That's a $92 value!! The kids all had a great time and nobody even cried this year seeing Santa. They are growing up too quickly. Here are some pictures of the evening. The quality of the photos aren't great, something was wrong with my camera and I think there was a smudge on the lens.

Sitting in the sleigh and we even got all the kids looking at the same time.

The kids decorating Christmas cookies.



Silly kids

Blake had his city cup finals this weekend and they got all the way to the end and lost the final game to an undefeated team all season. Oh well, they came in second and the kids played great!

Blake and one of his coaches (dad).
No comments:
Post a Comment