Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treat!

The kids had a wonderful Halloween this year. They all had class parties, we visited the local pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins and went trick or treating, of course.The day before Halloween all the kids went to school and walked in their school parades and had classroom parties. I tried to be the "good mom" and be at everyone's party. Luckily it worked out where Blake and Amanda's parties were at different times and Lauren's was right after the big kids parade. I am also room mom for Amanda's class so I had to plan her party. I was sure glad when that day was over. Whew!


Lauren was brave enough to hold the chicken for the picture only.






The chicken boy!



I think Blake could have played with the chickens all day.



Amanda on the other hand wasn't too fond of them!



Amanda in her parade at school.



Blake was Anakin Skywalker, from Star Wars. The paint on his face is supposed to be a scar.


Lauren in her parade at preschool.




Tasting pumpkin pie, yummy!


Lauren playing trains at her school.



Amanda's class having fun with the dry ice.



Making pasta skeleton's.


Blake class making pumpkins out of tissue paper.




The kids getting ready to go trick or treating.



Lauren loves to be "mom" and push Jack every year in the stroller.




Blake pretending he is dying in the fog at the "spooky" house that all the kids loved. How come our kids love scary things so much?

1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

I think you forgot to add a picture of Laurens first day at her new preschool. I'm sure you got one.