Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun on Amy's Farm


Lauren and I went to Amy's Farm today with a bunch of friends. There were 13 little kids (ages 10 months- 3 years) and 11 of us adults. The kids got to see, pet and feed the goats and sheep. They also saw cows, horses, chickens, roosters, geese, and pigs. They got to hold a baby chick and the best part for Lauren and I at least, was feeding a baby calf from a bottle. The weather was warm and it decided to rain on us off and on, but not too bad. All in all I think the kids all had a good time. I'm going to try to plan an outing a month for the kids (and parents) to get together. Here are some pictures of our day.
Lauren picking chard's to feed the goats.

Maggie, Emily and Lauren

All the kids looking at the big cow.
Nice shot, huh!


Lauren loved the goats, but there was this one big sheep she was leery about. It tried to eat her hair a couple times so she stayed away from it.


The kids feeding the goats their chard's they picked from the garden.


Lauren feeding the baby calf a bottle of milk. It was even warm.


Having fun on the tractor.

Emily, Van, Carson and Lauren

No comments: